Principle & Control
PUR Piezo Valve
1. The PUR Piezo valve consists of barrel heating module, pressurized cap module, nozzle heating module, runner module, valve body module and heat dissipation module.
2. The barrel heating module carries the barrel and a section of heating, temperature controllable, to complete the initial heating of the gel.
3. The pressurized cap module seals and pressurizes the barrel and controls the output pressure through the controller.
4. The heat dissipation module dissipates the heat and reduces the noise of the valve body.
5. Piezo-electric injection valve adopts modular design, the part in contact with the gel is designed as runner module, and the part not in contact with the gel is designed as valve body module.
6. In different applications, the runner module can be replaced to meet the dispensing needs.
7. Nozzle diameter (from 0.03MM to 0.80MM). Nozzles are available in flat jet, needle, and extension types.
8. Runner modules need to be cleaned regularly in an ultrasonic cleaner. Seals should not be immersed in organic solvents. Special tools are required to clean the nozzles to prevent damage to the nozzles.
Piezo Valve Controller
1. The touch screen controls the piezoelectric injection valve and dispensing system, supports 485 communication, powerful, safe and reliable.
2. The touch screen adopts graphic control mode, the components of dispensing system and the control display function are displayed graphically, which is concise and intuitive.
3.Nozzle heating device:The nozzle is required to be heated to a suitable temperature before dispensing. The heating device adopts one-stage heating mode.
4. Heating at the nozzle maintains the constant temperature of the gel to meet the best performance of the gel. The best performance of the colloid.
Nozzle and drum heating
1. The nozzles need to be heated to a suitable temperature before glue dispensing. The heating device adopts a two-stage heating method.
2. Heating at the barrel and nozzle maintains the constant temperature of the glue to meet the optimum performance of the glue.
See attached drawing
Material in contact with fluid
Stainless steel 303, special steel
Fluid inlet size
Tungsten steel wear-resistant material Φ0.6-Φ2.1mm
Tungsten steel wear-resistant material Φ0.05~0.3mm
High temperature resistant material
Maintenance intervals for seal assemblies
Maximum dispensing frequency
1000Hz (Instantaneous maximum frequency 1500Hz)
Maximum drive power
Type of glue used
PUR hot melt adhesive 300CC aluminum cylinder packaging
Applicable viscosity range
Fluid temperature range
Product Features and Advantages
1.Tube heating is suitable for 300CC aluminum tube special hot melt glue.
2. Modular design, easy to replace parts, debugging is simple, the process of a wider range of applications
3.Spraying volume can be accurate to 0.3nL, spraying glue point consistency accuracy is as high as 98%.
4. Minimum 0.17mm line width, minimum 0.15mm spot diameter hot melt adhesive spraying process can be realized.
5. Can match any motion platform on the market.
Bonding and sealing of cell phone shells, encapsulation of new energy batteries, bonding and sealing of contact screens for various electronic products, encapsulation of cell phone speakers and receivers, encapsulation of high-end headphones and audio shells, encapsulation of fingerprint identification modules.
NOTE: Please leave your email, our professional person will contact you asap!